Saturday, November 8, 2008

1st trip to the ER

Well I guess it takes a kidney stone to make me post again....




Thursday night I (emily) woke up with severe pain in my side. As the pain got worse I knew it was a kidney stone. Long story short, we ended up going to the ER. They confirmed that it was a kidney stone and let me know I have 6 or 7 more building up in my kidneys...yea! Loaded me up with drugs and sent me home. It's now Saturday and I am feeling much better! I got roses from the hubby and 3 tiny stones that you would never think could cause so much pain.





A lot has happened since our last post. We went to a Palin rally and a McCain rally, our church body was told that they have arrested the person who started the fire, and our country elected a new President. Though we are not happy who was elected it is still our duty as Christian Americans to pray for him. We will pray that he will protect our country and our families and we will pray for his salvation. We pray that someone will come into his life and show him the true Light. The only one who can save his soul. Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

No comments: